Give your beard the love it deserves. The aroma of this oil is sweet, woodsy and masculine all in one.
Jojoba is a miracle worker when it comes to beards. It softens and hydrates while strengthening the hair. Jojoba oil is non-allergenic and won’t cause irritation or clog pores. Jojoba is very similar to our own natural skin oils and can be easily absorbed.
The high fat content in avocado oil promotes hair growth and adds a shine. Avocado oil will help with inflammation by relieving dry, flakey and itchy skin.
Sweet Almond Oil
Is a light weight oil that won’t weigh down your beard. It is a great moisturizer, hair sealant and its anti-inflammatory properties will help protect against ingrown hairs.
The best time to apply beard oil is after washing your face or taking a hot shower, when your hair and face are clean. Before applying the oil, dry your beard with a towel so that it’s damp but not wet.
How to use:
- Apply two to three drops of beard oil in your palms and rub your hands together.
- Rub your palms and fingers across the hair on both your cheeks, then rub your hands down the front of your face so that it covers your mustache and chin.
- Run a comb through your beard to evenly distribute the oil.
- Apply more oil if needed. People with particularly long or dry beards are most likely to need more.
- Comb your beard back into place and groom it as you like.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cedrus deodora (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil